The texture of this hummus is slightly grainy due to the under-cooking of the chickpeas.
- 1 heaping cup of dried chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 heaping teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons of Braggs Liquid Aminos
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Water from cooking chickpeas use small amount if required to obtain desired consistency
- Boil/cook chickpeas until not quite tender
- Add all ingredients to food processor
- Blend to desired consistency
- Add tablespoon quantities as may be required to obtain desired consistency of hummus.
- Enjoy with Whole Wheat Pita or your favorite raw veggies.