Vegan Jim’s Black Bean Burger
Vegan created this recipe using Ezekiel Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread and spicy spices.
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can Black Beans Drained
- 80 Grams Dry Rolled Oats
- 25 Grams Ezekiel Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
- 125 Grams Yellow Canned Corn Drained
- 100 Grams Sweet Fresh Onion Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 20 Grams Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Ground Mustard Seed Powder
- Microwave onions with ½ cup water for two minutes.
- Process all ingredients in food processer until thoroughly mashed and uniformly mixed.
- Form into 6 approximately 100 grams patties.
- Place on baking sheet with non-sick aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
First made in Vegan Jim’s kitchen 2-01-2021